How do you motivate yourself to do work? I try and scare myself into working by thinking about how badly I'll fail if I don't, but it just puts me off more. I need to write my 1000 words for the group report by 1pm this afternoon. It's 11:18am and I haven't even started. It's quite possible I'll be killed by the rest of the group, since, unlike Janice, who's got a lot of shit going on just now, I have no reason for not writing it. I also have a presentation to do on Thursday, and unfortunately for me, it's on last week's subject material, which I just happened to miss because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered going in. I was sure I'd take university seriously, but apparently I'm just not a working person. Not good.
Yes, I know, I'm procrastinating by writing this post. I decided to write a post about work I have to do instead of actually doing it. I'm stupid, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nah, that's generally how I get shit done. :P Unless I'm stupid too. (Which is just unthinkable in this day and age. ;D)
Post a Comment