I read Harrison's blog post, and it made me think. He was a hermit for a week and now he's understanding things much better, whereas I have been a hermit for months and have just made myself feel worse.
I need to sort myself and my life out. I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing, or how to even begin working it out, but I need to do something. My mind has been a mash of feelings, altering every second from optimistic to terminally bad. The anti-depressants I've been taking have helped a little bit, but I have a long way to go. I have a feeling that following in Harrison's footsteps and taking a break from the world for a week might be an idea, but instead of wallowing like before, I will use the time constructively. There are things I need to fully understand, nothing will go back to the way they were. Everything's changing around me, and I need to make a happy reality within the changes. Move on with my life, and keep the past where it belongs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment