I haven't written anything in a while, I suppose it's because, as Harrison said, "I haven't been in the mood to share my thoughts and feelings with the world". Very accurate.
I could put my innermost thoughts and feelings on here, it wouldn't make much of a different to all you people that read my blog, but I'm not going to. I will keep some things to myself.
It was great when I was a part of the Legion, I thought I had found true friends. Finally. At last. Fuck that though, you're just as bad as the rest of the cunts that I've befriended in the past. Well, not all of you. Some have remained friends. And I appreciate that. But for the record, I would NEVER have looked for anyone's private blog, and if I had found it, I wouldn't have read it. People accuse me of being nosey, but I'm hardly as bad as most of you.
*rant over*
I've made a heart wrenching decision, that I know is for the best. I won't put it here, because it's none of your goddamn business, bastards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ha! Yeah, we all suck terribly. Thanks for pointing that out.
No problem, it really was my pleasure :P
Hey, I'm allowed to rant about this.
heh...
*sigh*
Well, I guess from what you said that you are leaving the legion? Or what is left of it really. Sorry to see you go.
Just to clear it up, was it accidental or deliberatly found? Did they look for the blog or just come across it?
As the old phrase goes, "curiosity killed the cat," or in this case, the friendship.
I'm still friends with a lot of people from the Legion, but I don't see myself hanging out with you all as a group again. It was deliberately found, and then passed on to other people. Which is why I'm angry :S
IT WASN'T DELIBERATELY FOUND. How could we deliberately set out to find something we didn't know existed?
heh...
you did know it existed... ais mentioned it in a post on here...
& legion, i believe
Joseph, that is a blatant lie, lol. You told me yourself that you found it ages ago, told Meesh about it, and she looked for it. Nice try though.
Post a Comment