Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Beginnings

God, wouldn't it be great to be able to start all over again? I wish I could leave Scotland, move to some other country, and start again, with no reminder of my past life (excepting family of course). It would be great. Of course, I would miss a lot of my friends and stuff, but oh well :P

Seriously, though, just think about it. Moving to an entirely new country, with no ties to your life in Scotland. It just seems like paradise. It's also a big fucking pipe dream! Alas, I'm stuck here until I get the money to move away from your sorry asses... No offence, really!

7 comments:

By His Own Design said...

i WILL move to new york one day.
thats a promise.

Ais said...

And I'll stow away in your luggage...¬_¬

Inmate 4 said...

Woah, deja vu. Did you make a post like this before? I'm sure I saw it somewhere... or maybe I wrote down the same idea once. I've fantasized about severing all ties a lot in the past, and indeed fairly recently.

Ais said...

I probably made a post about it somewhere. It's an idea I've always loved, lol.

Dave-Ed said...

I'd hate to move, love Scotland too much. But I may eventually leave, reasons on my blog.

Dr Gavin Mango said...

oh, fine then...i'll remember this :P

Ais said...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you betta...¬_¬