Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm not at all nervous!

I'm quite certain that giving away my hospital appointment details is a breach of the Hypocratic Oath! I hadn't wanted to tell my mum I was going to the neurology clinic until I knew a bit more about what was wrong, but they blurted out on the phone the time/date of the appointment, who it was with, and of course the department.

Having phoned today, they expected me to make it in for tomorrow! I had to re-schedule it and the nearest available time slot is the 6 of May, makes me wish I could have made it tomorrow after all.

I'm not sure what kind of tests I'll be undergoing at the clinic, the only thing I've found out thus far is that they will probably be giving me an MRI scan to check for brain tumours. Luckily I doubt it's anything so serious!

Still pretty worried though :P

5 comments:

Hez said...

I've had a MRI scan before i enjoyed it. I got to take a long my own cd to listen to while they did the scan, was in there for about half an hour. My choice of Album Was Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers Greatest hits. Was an enjoyable hald an hour.

Ais said...

Haha, that's pretty cool! Why were you getting one?

Hez said...

Lol, because of the probelms with my back, it didn't show anything still don't know whats wrong with me just got to keep living and active life:D lol
Yeah he said i was the first 16 year old he met that had a decent taste in music lol.

Ais said...

Lol, I'm not surprised! It's shit that you didn't find out what was wrong though :/

Hez said...

ha yeah i guess, just one of those things.