Monday, November 14, 2005

The art of talking

I drink far too much. If my mum knew how much I drank, she'd shit a brick. I just bought two 70cl bottles of Smirnoff Ice. After drinking a shitload on Friday, and a shitload last week. There are so many huge empty bottles around my room. I hope my mum doesn't find them...

Well, I feel more depressed than I did earlier, but at the same time a part of me feels better having told someone a bit of what was going through my head. I think I would have exploded if I didn't.

Talking helps with everything, it's amazing. I hate talking about myself or my problems unless it's gotten to the point where I'm about to break down, but it's helpful in those situations.

The motto of the story is *cue drum roll*: Tell someone you trust what's on your mind! If you don't it'll just build up into more than it is, and you won't sort it out.

Cheesy I know, but at least it's useful.

5 comments:

By His Own Design said...

im glad you talked to someone.
its good to ta- *shot*


*shot again, just incase*

Ais said...

Lol! Thanks for being that person :P

Anonymous said...

You really shouldn't drink so much, Aiiiis. I know I sound like some annoying older relative =P But I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. You might become really ill, or worse o.o I love youuu, I don't want bad things to happen to you... Take caaaare, sis xxxxxxx Please try not to drink too much. Love ya lots xxxx

Ais said...

Thanks, Meesh. I doubt anything bad would happen to me, and I don't drink enough to get ill. Love ya lots sis xxxxxx

By His Own Design said...

*sigh*
if only they knew what was to come...