Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Shock horror!

Despite the irritating hyperness of my last post, I'm actually very depressed. Don't know why I wrote it. Maybe to manufacture some happiness?

I can't think of anything to write, but I felt that I needed to write something. But there isn't much that I can say except for horribly depressing things, that I don't want to write here...

I love that song, My Body is Made of Sunlight. It's absolutely beautiful. You get so bored listening to the same kinds of music all the time, it's really refreshing to hear Circulus, so different from any music I've heard before. Music is one of the most important things in my life, and good music of all types can stir incredible emtions in you. I like listening to music that relates to my mood, I don't understand how some people can listen to happy music when they're depressed!

Weirdos :P

No comments: