My God, I hate Miss McGhee. Another verbal attack because my mum hasn't phoned. Apparently if she doesn't phone then I'm not allowed to do Children in Need. Bitch. I have to see Mr Rennie today, and he'll probably shout at me for not wearing uniform. Oh, to be in university... It seems perfect just now. I'm kind of glad I'm not there just now though, I would feel too distanced form all my friends.
It's weird to think I'll be there next year though. A lot of my friends will be going to different places, so chances are we'll lose touch. I'm going to work to keep them though, I hate the idea of losing anyone. Most of my friends, including Jack, will still be in school! That's quite a weird thought. There is one thing I'm worried about... It's so easy for a relationship to fail if one person is in uni and the other is still in school. I'll be meeting new people, and have a whole new life, someone in school might seem young or distant. And if I go to Edinburgh, everything will be made so much worse. I suppose it just means we have to put in a really big effort, and to just trust that we can do it.
I'm in Admin right now, and it's boring beyond belief. I generally really enjoy it (so shoot me!) but the task we're doing just now is too dull and complicated for my little brain. And as if this wasn't bad enough, it's a bloody double period. And Joseph is sitting the NAB so I'm all alone!! Well, I'm used to that in Admin since he's never in.
Very grey and depressing outside. The storm from last night seems to have gone though. The trees are surprisingly still. I'm really cold, but I can't put my coat on because of Miss Cafferty's Nazism when it comes to "outdoor clothing". As if shielding yourself from pneumonia is a crime against the school. Sick bastards. If I die I want them to pay....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
why does mcghee want your mum to phone?? o.O;;
is it P.E. Mcghee?
i guess i'll ask during R.E.
It's about my lateness. Grrrrrrrrrrbop.
I got called up for 26 latenesses... and they're NOT DOCKING MY BURSARY!! Roxx.
Love ya, Ais.
I don't think my lateness is affecting my bursary either. Dear god, I hope not...
Love ya, Jack.
They haven't given me a bursary yet, so I'm currently hunting pidgeons in order to stave off the hunger.
Love ya Dave.
no, joe... just... no....
Some of that stuff is stuff I'm scared of =o I don't want to lose my friiiiends. Aisliiiiiiiiiiing...
AISLIIIIIIIIIIING!!!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!
Don't worry, I'm going to try and stop it from happening. It scares me too...
"Some of that stuff is stuff I'm scared of =o I don't want to lose my friiiiends. Aisliiiiiiiiiiing...
AISLIIIIIIIIIIING!!!"
you can just SMELL the fore-boding, cant you? CANT YOU?!?
Post a Comment