All aboard the failblog. Wait, that was the other one, wasn't it?
that bunny is so cool...
If I do comment, can I tell you to eat the bunny? :P
If it is your wish that the bunny should die, then so it shall be...*eats bunny*Goddamn it! I'm a vegetarian!!
that bunny rocksso does fondling...
Oh hell yeah.I would let you fondle the bunny if it wasn't in my stomach...New lows...
"fondling"and so it became a euphemism.i wonder if anyone actually reads these comments i make..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that bunny is so cool...
If I do comment, can I tell you to eat the bunny? :P
If it is your wish that the bunny should die, then so it shall be...
*eats bunny*
Goddamn it! I'm a vegetarian!!
that bunny rocks
so does fondling...
Oh hell yeah.
I would let you fondle the bunny if it wasn't in my stomach...
New lows...
"fondling"
and so it became a euphemism.
i wonder if anyone actually reads these comments i make..
Post a Comment